|Management turnover is expensive ($19,661 per manager, according to People Report™) and has a negative impact on almost all facets of operations. The first step in reducing turnover is to determine why managers are leaving.As a neutral third party, CRS conducts detailed telephone exit interviews to identify the REAL reasons people leave an organization. We gather qualitative and quantitative data on critical topics and provide targeted, realistic recommendations that, when implemented, significantly reduce turnover and improve retention.
- Identify REAL reasons why managers leave an organization.
- Analyze managers’ perceptions on key criteria related to their employment experience.
- Make decisions based on better quality and higher quantity of information.
- Focus the internal staff on implementing resolutions to opportunities identified through the exit interview process.
- Collect real-time feedback on new initiatives.
“Regarding the quality of the exit interviews that you are doing for us…our collective opinion is ‘top shelf.’ They are the best we have ever seen. We are truly delighted with our decision to do business with you.”
Executive VP of Operations, Bahama Breeze